Please Take this Poll!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009
I've decided to write my thesis paper for my Cyberspace Law class on the lack of transparency and "meeting of the minds" when a user consents to online Terms of Service Agreements. If you want a full history of my thoughts behind this visit click here.

I wanted to get a little outsider perspective on Terms of Service Agreements. I know a lot of people don't read them. As I stated in my last post on TOS Agreements, I think the idea of reading a long block of text is overwhelming and frustrating to users. I presented some ideas on how TOS Agreements could be improved. I've now decided to poll all my readers on their thoughts about TOS Agreement improvements since I didn't receive a lot of response from my previous post. (Now you can answer anonymously and easily.)

(Click the image to enlarge preview.)




:) Thank you for taking the time to fill out my poll! I appreciate it immensely!

0 comments:

Post a Comment