Sometimes Law Students Have Fun and Document It

Thursday, September 24, 2009
I feel like part of what makes a blog successful is sharing enough of yourself without giving away too much away. Here's a little documented personalization for my readers...

Last weekend I celebrated a fellow Texan's birthday at her apartment. We watched the UT v. Texas Tech football game (Go Longhorns!!!).

*Ok, I have to openly admit here that I was never a huge fan of football or sports teams in college. I think I've become more of a fan now that I've graduated especially because there are so few of UT fans in Chicago. I have to admit, I was never big on the Texas pride, until I moved hundreds of miles away...

So, here's a glimpse into what law students do when they aren't studying, writing briefs, contemplating legal issues or....blogging. Sometimes we have fun with the small number of Texas alumni in Chicago over birthday candles, sometimes.



Kristen and Me



Laura's Birthday Cake


Keep Austin Weird


Laura and Tom


Me, Kristen, Maia, Laura


Kristen and Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment