The End in the Beginning

Friday, December 4, 2009
It's the last week of Fall Semester, so what does that mean? Finals.

I'm currently finishing up my paper on Online Contractual Agreements for my Cyberspace Law Class and preparing for my first ever take home law school final in Trademarks and Copyright. (will be in my inbox tomorrow morning!)

I feel like I should sum up this year in a few concise words, so here is my attempt...

I lost a near and dear friend to a power and force I cannot control. Now I know we are truly mortal but never really forgotten. We can and do endure with strong influence and an unbreakable spirit.

There have been a few stumbles and a few tears, but nothing a sweet melody or happy memory cannot bandage. I've learned so much about myself and I'm thankful for all the new and old friends I've made and maintained along the way. It's been a profound, endearing and thought provoking year.

Thank you to all those who made this year complete. To new friends, to old friends, to a brave new year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment